Sneak Peek: Dress Boot Prototype 02
Here's a list of changes made from Dress Boot Prototype 01:
- Blind eyelets replaced with color-matched visible eyelets
- Slightly more room for toes
- Slightly sharper tip
- Slightly less toe spring
- Changed the pull tab construction so that they stay upright instead of drooping down.
- Used softer celastic support for the toe spring and heel counter.
Fresh Out The Box
With a bit of grime, they easily transform into a rugged workboot style.
Here's a list of changes I'm considering for Prototype 03:
- Use double layers of leather for the pull tab so it's sturdier
- Possibly changing the quarter pattern so it hugs your instep closer
- Possibly adding a thin foam layer to the heel counter
A release date has not been finalized yet as these boots are still in development. The best way to stay up to date is via our monthly newsletter =)